sum(madness)tive

whoa summative is in the air.
correction.
WHOAAAA SUMMATIVE IS IN THE AIR!!!
nope, i'm not that panic. OH YEAH OFCOURSE I'M PANIC. My panic rate equals  my room. it-is-a-mess
...
...
...
tbh i'm not that panic haha but my room is really messy now. You can find books everywhere. it's really everywhere. on my desk, under my desk, on my bed, on the floor, on the carpet. That's my typical room situation when exam week's coming even since i was in high school. Things that i can't understand is that i actually read ppt more for this summative than the physically-book-form book. then, why on earth is these books are everywhere?

That's the question of life.







Kidding haha


note : i suppose to study now and instead of reading book, i open my gtab and blogging... blame the technology!

0 dangdangdang: